How to book your stay
Terms & Conditions
- Call 07957 620313 in case of an emergency (including Flood & Fire) whilst staying at SmithStayz Limited.
- SmithStayz Limited holds a contract between us, SmithStayz Limited, and the guest who is letting the Apartment for the arranged time.
- SmithStayz Limited does not hold any responsibility for personal injury to the guest and his/her invitees or loss or damage to their property or for matters the owner has no control.
- This agreement is made on the basis that the property is to be occupied by the guests (holiday makers) for a holiday as mentioned in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 paragraph 9 and the guests acknowledge that the tenancy granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons less than 18 years of age. Group bookings of single sex parties are not allowed unless agreed and arranged with the owner.
- SmithStayz Limited strongly advise guests to take out comprehensive travel insurance and accept responsibility for any loss that they may incur due to cancellation.
- A 30% deposit must be paid within 3 days of booking which in all instances is non-refundable.
- Bookings are valid when written confirmation is received from SmithStayz Limited.
- Once the owner confirms the booking, the guest is responsible for the full balance of the cost of the holiday. This shall be paid no later than 28 days before the booking is due to commence. Apartment or bookings dates cannot be altered within 28 days of the holiday.
- The Owner reserves the right to re-let any holiday where any monies due more than 7 days in arrears are.
- In the event of the accommodation becoming unavailable (such as fire or flooding), the Owner will endeavour to provide the guest with suitable alternative accommodation or will refund all monies paid or a proportion in the case of curtailment. We cannot however pay any compensation or expenses as a consequence of such an event.
- After a deposit is paid, any guest requiring a booking to be altered (such as change of apartment or dates before 28 days prior to the holiday) will be charged £25.00.
- The guests shall keep the property, all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the property in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday and shall leave the property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The guest must report and pay to the Owner the cost of any damage or breakages made during their holiday occupancy. The Owner reserves the right to make a charge where guests have contravened an Owners request for their property to be smoke-free as all properties are non-smoking.
- Before leaving the apartment the following should be completed; All dishes placed in dishwasher and set off, dirty towels placed on bathroom floor and all rubbish and unwanted food to be placed in bin provided in the kitchen.
- The guests right to occupy the property may be forfeited without compensation if a) More people or pets than declared at the time of booking or before the commencement of the holiday to the owners and/or the number the property holds, attempt to take up occupation. b) Overnight guests are entertained without the owner’s prior permission. c) Any activity is undertaken which is illegal, or may cause unreasonable damage, noise, behaviour, disturbance causing police to attend the property. d) Smoking has taken place in a designated “No Smoking” property.
- In the event of there being cause for complaint concerning a property, the matter shall be taken up with the Owner at once. It is important that this is done whilst you are still at the property so that an on-the-spot investigation can be made if necessary and remedial action taken if required. In no circumstances will compensation be considered for complaints raised after the holiday has ended when the guests have denied the Owners the opportunity of investigating the complaint and to remedy matters during the holiday.
- The Owner or their representative shall be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
- Management reserve the right to make price alterations if necessary.